Saturday, May 10, 2014

Review: Chaysing Memories by Jalpa Williby



     Chaysing Memories is the second story in Jalpa Williby's Chaysing trilogy. If you have not read Chaysing Dreams I suggest you stop reading this review as it could contain spoilers pertaining to the first book.
     I fell in love with Tess and Chayse in the first book. I loved the twist and turns and the paranormal/scifi feel on the books. It was different from the other novels I had been reading. Chaysing Memories is no different. This novel is not your run of the mill romance novel. It is thrilling and had me on the edge of my seat in suspense.
     At the end of Chaysing Dreams, Chayse must make a difficult decision. One that will change his and Tess' life forever. That decision left Tess with large gaping holes where her most precious memories of Chayse once lived. Chaysing Memories is the story of Tess' journey to regain what she has lost, in more ways than one.
     Jalpa did an excellent job not only reacquainting the characters with one another but also making me fall further in love with them. The one and only gripe I have over this book is the ending! Be warned it has one hell of a cliffhanger. I think I am still in denial, but hope to be pleasantly surprised with the third book.

Happy Reading! 

1 comment: