Thursday, July 11, 2013

Squee... Pulse

I began reading Pulse by Gail McHugh last night. Oh Gavin how I love you.  I can't wait to review this book.

Before I get to that though I wanted to say hats off to the author. She wrote a heartwarming post on Facebook last night.  It is exactly the type of post I love to read.  The absolute awe that a "boring housewife" can turn the one thing that has always given her solace into something beautiful for all the world the share.

Ms. McHugh you are no longer 'boring'. Embrace it. You have accomplished something thousands of others in your shoes can only dream off. You deserve all of the praise and admiration. I hope you take  your current emotions and turn them into another beautiful story.

If you have not read Collide or Pulse I recommend it!  Review to follow.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment