Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review:: This Man Confessed By: Jodi Ellen Malpas

This Man Confessed
By: Jodi Ellen Malpas

Synopsis: THE STUNNING CONCLUSION TO THE THIS MAN TRILOGY! 

The Manor, the very place where their passionate love affair began, fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse's lives. She has accepted that she'll never tame the fierceness in Jesse-and she doesn't want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks that she's finally gotten beneath his guarded exterior, more questions arise, leading Ava to believe that Jesse Ward may not be the man she thinks he is. He knows too well how to take her to a place beyond ecstasy . . . but will he also drive her to the brink of despair? It's time for this man to confess.


***
Wow...  It has taken me a week to find the right words to say.  My heart has been trampled by this amazing man named Jesse.  After reading the first two books I didn't think I could love him anymore, but I was wrong.  

This Man Confessed is the final installment of the This Man trilogy.  The novel begins a few short weeks after Beneath This Man leaves off, with Ava nervously waiting for the start of her wedding ceremony.  We watch as Jesse and Ava promise to spend the rest of their lives loving each other, but, of course it can never be that easy.  Soon their love is tested.  Through the twists and added doses of drama will they finally find their own slice of paradise?

Ms. Malpas did an amazing job with the finale.  I am often very weary if the final book in a series.  The suspense of how the story will end.  The expectation of the perfect ending for beloved characters.  Following this author on Facebook I know she voice how nervous she was.  Hoping this book would be well received.  Let me just say, all that worrying was for not.  She hit this one out of the park.  I don't think I could have envisioned a better ending.  And the epilogue!  Oh my... I was grinning fro ear to ear.  I immediately called my closest friends to tell them to hurry up and finish reading so we could swoon together.

If you haven't read any of the novels in this serious I highly recommend it.  The Lord of the Manor rivals even the most talked about alpha characters every written.  If you are familiar with the story of Jesse and Ava, what are you waiting for!? 

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment